Today is a little different I am putting a video here that I listened to this morning (I like to listen to devos in the morning too) and a couple notes beneath with time stamps. I feel you will benefit from listening along and looking through the notes. It has some great truths! Enjoy, and I will “talk” with you again Monday (or hopefully “see” you Sunday)!
- 0:25 God chose us!!! Why are we doubting our worth if the one who determined value said we were worth the death of His Son?!
- Metanoia- Repent (change your mind)
- 3:00 People never pick/celebrate correctly
- 3:30 We get insecure about people not acknowledging us but it’s usually because they are too preoccupied with themselves!
- 4:40 YESSSS!! He calls us even when the world says something different. He prophecies over us!!
- 5:20 Gospel of John was written by John… jk this isn’t a note… unless you didn’t know it lol
- 5:50 God looks past our struggles when it comes to using us, not letting them leave us useless. He finds usefulness in us regardless of our faults, yet working with us to help us grow out of those struggles. 🙂
- 7:00 This is what we need! Kingdom Clout, this is what we should be thinking (doing things not in regard to what people think but being right with God)
- 9:30 WE often reject what God is doing if it does not match our expectations. Unfortunately we miss SOOOO much because we are looking for OUR preferences to be fulfilled, or OUR plans to be enacted.
- 11:00-14:00 Let’s stop saying we aren’t important because God has determined we are valuable and has made us somebody! Don’t let Satan convince you that you’re nobody, don’t speak those lies about your life~!